PerkinElmer to Showcase Cancer Research Technologies at AACR Annual Meeting 2015
PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced that it will be displaying its wide range of cancer research solutions at the American Association for Clinical Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2015.
"This year's AACR event is the ideal venue for sharing our comprehensive portfolio of cancer research-related technologies," said Brian Kim, President, Life Sciences & Technology, PerkinElmer. "Our cancer immunology research solutions elucidate interactions between immune cells and cancer cells in tumors and help predict responses to immunotherapy drugs."
April 18-22, 2015
Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,(Booth#610 and 611)
PerkinElmer will showcase the following offerings at AACR 2015:
Cancer Immunology Research:
In Vivo Imaging:
- Mantra™ Quantitative Pathology Workstation with inForm® Advanced Image Analysis Software: enables easy visualization, quantification and phenotyping of multiple types of immune cells in situ simultaneously in intact FFPE tissue sections. This helps research pathologists discover and develop biomarkers and protein expression in solid tumors.
- Opal™ Multiplex Staining Kits: provide specific staining of multiple tissue biomarkers in a single image to simultaneously interrogate multiple pathways, while retaining context provided by tissue images
- TIBCO® Spotfire Analyst for Quantitative Pathology: allows researchers to combine multivariate data from PerkinElmer's image analysis software to visualize, analyze and determine trends
- Solaris™ Open Air Fluorescence Imaging System: designed for large and small animal preclinical and translational research applications.
- G8 PET/CT Imaging System: integrates PET and CT into a bench top system built to enable preclinical workflows in a broad-range of applications
- LabChip® GX Touch for Genomics platform: uses microfluidics capillary electrophoresis technology to offer high throughput electrophoresis separation for high sensitivity DNA/RNA analysis , virtually eliminating the need to perform messy, time consuming gels.
- AlphaLISA® SureFire® ULTRA assays: screen therapeutic antibodies and small molecules on cultured cells or tissue lysates for biomarker, epigenetics and biotherapeutics research
- AlphaPlex™ reagent technology: provides fast and accurate quantification of multiple analytes in a single well. Researchers can use AlphaPlex reagents to quantify a broad range of analytes, from nucleotides to large proteins, as well as immunophenotype various cell populations.
- CellCarrier™ Spheroid ULA 96 well microplates: enables reproducible spheroid cell growth and analysis
PerkinElmer will also feature the following poster presentations at AACR 2015:
- 542: CEACAM6 is upregulated by the H Pylori CAG-A oncoprotein, and is a candidate biomarker for the diagnosis of early gastric cancer
Sunday, Apr 19, 2015, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 2352: Investigation of the spatial interrelations among multiple types of immune and immune related cells in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Monday, Apr 20, 2015, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- LB-208: Open air fluorescence imaging of tumors using a new, hands free translational imaging system
Tuesday Apr 21, 2015 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 2347: Multiplexed quantitative assessment and prognostic value of TIL subtypes in non-small cell lung cancer
Monday, Apr 20, 2015, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 5124: Molecular imaging of tumor energy metabolism as an early indicator of anticancer drug efficacy in small animal models
Wednesday, Apr 22, 2015, 8:00 AM -12:00 PM
For more information on PerkinElmer's presence at AACR 2015, including additional details on its poster presentations, please visit: http://go.perkinelmer.com/l/32222/2015-03-26/3rww9#three
Follow us on Twitter @PKILifeScience and join the conversation around AACR using #AACR2015.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The Company reported revenue of approximately $2.2 billion in 2014, has about 7,700 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
Ilene Schneider (on behalf of PerkinElmer)
+1 (949)-786-6270 or +1 (949)-433-6862