PerkinElmer to Exhibit at Isranalytica 2014
WALTHAM, Mass. – December 16, 2013 – PerkinElmer, Inc., a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, today announced that it will present its industry-leading products and services at the Isranalytica 2014 conference in Tel Aviv, Israel, on January 8-9, at the David Intercontinental Hotel in the PerkinElmer Lounge.
"PerkinElmer technologies have been exhibited at Isranalytica in the past, but we are extremely pleased to directly participate for the first time since establishing our new operations in August 2013," said Aaron Geist, PerkinElmer Israel General Manager. "We are committed to investing in Israel, building strategic relationships, and offering customers our knowledge, expertise and advanced capabilities to help them solve the most pressing issues in human and environmental health."
PerkinElmer Israel will focus on strengthening collaborations with customers throughout the country’s growing scientific community, specifically in the pharmaceutical, life science research, academic, governmental, chemical, and food & beverage quality and safety markets.
Visit PerkinElmer at Isranalytica 2014 to learn more about:
- The NEW AxION® iQT GC/MS/MS - This one-of-a-kind, advanced mass spectrometry technology brings together triple quadrupole quantitation and Q-TOF identification in a single instrument so that labs performing complex sample analyses can get more in depth information while simultaneously identifying a broad range of compounds more selectively, specifically and accurately – and faster than any quadrupole on the market.
- The DairyGuard™ Milk Powder Analyzer applies advanced algorithms to screen for both known and unknown adulterants in milk powder, as well as performs the same fast measurements routinely used for protein, moisture, and fat monitoring today. This ability to perform non-targeted screening can significantly decrease brand risk and helps ensure the quality and safety of milk powder.
- Engineered to deliver stability, flexibility and performance, the award-winning NexION® 300 ICP-MS represents the first ICP-MS instrument that can offer the simplicity and convenience of a collision cell with the exceptional detection limits of a true reaction cell. With its patented Universal Cell Technology™ (UCT), analysts can now choose the most appropriate technique for environmental, consumer product, food safety, and nanotechnology applications.
- The GC SNFR™ Olfactory Port is an accessory designed to provide complete aroma characterization of food, beverages and fragrances. With GC SNFR integrated to the PerkinElmer Clarus® GC/MS, analytical labs have the ability to capture sensory evaluation and correlate it to chromatographic results for a complete and clear sample profile.
- The TMA 4000 is a uniquely designed thermomechanical analyzer (TMA) created for optimal performance in measuring the coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) in materials for the electronics and polymer industries. This rugged and easy-to-use design employs electronics and a unique Archimedean float system to control the probe. This allows for accurate determination of CTE and transitions so that just the right amount of force is applied, dampening vibrations and environmental noise to provide the best results possible.
- The LabChip® GXII is a complete solution for consistent and precise analysis of protein samples. Whether it is quantitating monoclonal antibody titers, optimizing protein expression conditions, or rapidly screening IgG N-glycan profiles, the LabChip GXII is the perfect benchtop tool to accelerate protein research. With sample acquisition time under 40 seconds, the instrument can thoroughly analyze 96 protein samples in less than an hour, virtually eliminating throughput bottlenecks and improving efficiency.
- Alpha Technology addresses the need for robust, efficient and sensitive assays to detect and characterize proteins. Currently, one of the most common technologies for performing immunoassays is the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), which is a robust method but requires multiple, time-consuming steps that can lead to variable data. In contrast, the AlphaLISA® immunoassay format is a chemiluminescent homogeneous bead-based technology which does not require plate coating, washing or separation steps, providing significant advantages over ELISA.
Sales and Service
- Along with our precision-designed consumables and accessories products, PerkinElmer provides its customers with best-in-class customer service.
- With a global team of certified, factory-trained Customer Support Engineers in more than 150 countries, OneSource® Laboratory Services from PerkinElmer is a single source for all instrument maintenance and repair needs. Flexible and scalable, OneSource programs are tailored to the specific needs and goals of individual customers. OneSource offers the most comprehensive portfolio of professional laboratory services in the industry, including complete care programs for nearly every technology and manufacturer.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The company reported revenue of approximately $2.1 billion in 2012, with 7,500 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
+972 3 655 8785
Edelman (On behalf of PerkinElmer, Inc.)
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 (781) 663-5699